Tuesday 23 October 2012

Au Revoir Dearest Bed

Have you ever experienced the feeling of longing for something so much and finally fulfilling its realisation only to have it removed from your grasp ever so soon again. It's an indescribable feeling for me, because as much as I longed for my bed, I longed for the bed of other so much more. Oh Canada. 

After six months of couch surfing with the best of my friends, I have finally moved home into the bliss of my own bed. The luxurious saturn, and comforting feel of my own queen size bed and I finally reunited. 

Alas I felt dirty like, like an abused whore after a nights escapade of clients. To know that soon I will be with another so soon, I couldn't bear it. If only her wooden frame was not so strong and alluring, I wouldn't have cared. But oh how I want to be in her, from now until I depart. 

I think she knew, for our final nights she treated me rough. Now I know others would say that it was a mixture of excitement and anxiety of a new life that I was soon to embarked, but I knew. I knew that she knew that I was thinking of another. Another that will surely only serve the purpose of the dirty whore I describe but earlier, but none the less it was not her. 

My head has been pounding now for several hours and though I lie within her knowing this will be the last night for a long time, she offers me no comfort. I no longer care. what I felt moments ago has passed. I'm too tired, too excited and far to anxious about giving everything up I know to embarked on  one of the experiences of my lifetime. 

I've always pleaded that the world was a game. Like a playground. Getting out of the sandpit and heading to the slide. 

Stay Tuned....

No comments:

Post a Comment